Family Support Line: (859) 687-9595Welcome! If you are trying to understand and cope with the addiction of a loved one, we are here for you. Every face you see at Voices of Hope is someone in recovery or someone whose life has been impacted by the disease of addiction. We are your people. Even before you walk through the doors of our center you are part of this community. The Voices of Hope Community Center at 450 Old Vine Street in Lexington is your place to find community and support. VOH services are free; here’s how we can help:
- The Family Support Line (859.687.9595) staff and volunteers provide information about area resources and understand what you are going through. We have been there.
- You may want to start with this helpful information on the disease of addiction and how families can cope.
- Help finding treatment for your loved one.
- Recovery meetings – We support all styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Friends & Family. Here’s the schedule.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers – see our calendar of events here!
- Community – The Voices of Hope Community Center was created for you. Here you’ll find folks who have walked a similar path and are wanting to move forward together with you.
“Attending the Friends and Family sessions has helped me to understand the nature of addiction and the need for long-term recovery programs. These sessions also provide tools for families of those struggling for recovery to understand what they should and should not do to support their loved ones.” Jerry