Voices of Hope is a Recovery Community Organization. We provide support for people who use or have used drugs or alcohol and are seeking better health.
- “How do I use more safely?” “Find stable housing?” “Sustain Recovery?” (We’ve done it and can coach you!)
- “How do I re-enter the workforce?” (Check out our Employee Readiness program!)
- “Does anyone have my back?” (We do! You can even sign up for a friendly weekly check-in call!)
- “My son is addicted. Who can help me?” (Family members and friends who need support belong here.)
Our Recovery Community Center
The Voices of Hope Recovery Community Center is our home base and we hope you will make it yours! We are located at 644 North Broadway, Lexington, Kentucky 40508. When you step through our doors, you’ll find:
- coaching services
- to help you along your recovery journey.
- The opportunity to sign up to receive a weekly phone call from someone who cares.
- All styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Recovery and All Recovery Meetings.
- Overdose response training.
- Employment and housing resources.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers (see our calendar of events here!)
The VOH Community Center is not a residential facility.
In addition to direct support, Voices of Hope also:
Overdose Awareness Day
- awards scholarships to put higher education within the reach of those in recovery and their families
Voices of Hope will not discriminate against anyone applying for or receiving assistance or services based on race, color, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, political beliefs, disability or veteran status or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity or any other the classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
We support recovery!
Telephone Recovery Support
Living Proof Scholarships
Are you a person in recovery who is furthering their education? Find out more about our scholarships.
Overdose Response Training
Apply for a six month internship!