Voices of Hope is not a clinical or in-house treatment facility. We step into the gap that is too often left after a person has achieved recovery. At Voices of Hope we help answer your “what now” questions like:
- “How do I stay in recovery?” (We’ve done it and can coach you!)
- “How do I get a job?” (Check out our Employee Readiness program!)
- “Does anyone have my back?” (We do! You can even sign up for a friendly weekly check-in call!)
Our Recovery Community CenterThe Voices of Hope Recovery Community Center is our home base and we hope you will make it yours! We are located at 644 North Broadway, Lexington, Kentucky 40508. When you step through our doors, you’ll find:
- coaching services to help you along your recovery journey.
- The opportunity to sign up to receive a weekly phone call from someone who cares.
- All styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Recovery and All Recovery Meetings.
- Overdose response training.
- Employment and housing resources.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers (see our calendar of events here!)
In addition to direct support, Voices of Hope also:
- Overdose Awareness Day.
- awards scholarships to put higher education within the reach of those in recovery and their families
Voices of Hope will not discriminate against anyone applying for or receiving assistance or services based on race, color, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, political beliefs, disability or veteran status or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity or any other the classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
We support recovery!
Telephone Recovery Support
We call YOU each week because we care about how you’re doing. We have been impacted by drug and alcohol addiction too. We have your back.
Living Proof Scholarships
Are you a person in recovery who is furthering their education? Find out more about our scholarships.
Overdose Response Training
You can save a life! Learn to recognize and respond to an overdose.
Apply for a six month internship!
We Increase Recovery Capital
What is Recovery Capital?
Recovery capital is the vehicle through which we realize our mission of promoting life-long recovery form the chronic disease of addiction. Recovery capital refers to all of the intra- and interpersonal resources that a person needs to enter and maintain recovery. Safe housing, stable employment, access to mental health and treatment services, and healthy relationships are just a few of the things that make it more likely that a person will lead a fulfilling life of recovery.
How do we do it?
At Voices of Hope, we contribute to people’s recovery capital in myriad ways: By allowing them to further their education through scholarships, offering social and emotional support through TRS, working toward important personal health goals through recovery coaching, destigmatizing addiction through public speaking and Overdose Awareness Day, and much more!