People Seeking Recovery
You're welcome here!
Welcome! If you’re seeking recovery, we are here for you. Every face you see at Voices of Hope is someone in recovery or someone whose life has been impacted by the disease of addiction. We are your people. Even before you walk through the doors of our center you are part of this community.
The Voices of Hope Community Center at 450 Old Vine Street in Lexington your place to find community and support. VOH services are free; here’s how we can help:
- Recovery coaching – one-on-one coaching to help you navigate through your recovery.
- Telephone Recovery Suport – That’s right. We’ll call you each week to see how you’re doing, listen and offer support – no matter where you are on your path.
- Help finding treatment.
- Recovery meetings – We support all styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Recovery. Here’s the schedule.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers – see our calendar of events here!
- Community – The Voices of Hope Community Center was created for you. Here you’ll find folks who have walked a similar path and are wanting to move forward together with you into lifelong recovery.
- Additional Recovery Support
The VOH Community Center is not a residential facility.
For me the VOH philosophy has appealed to me in the approach that what works for me may be different than what works for another, but no matter what path I choose I will be accepted.” Lawrence