Congratulations! You have done the hard work to achieve recovery. Now, let us be your community to help you not only maintain your recovery but celebrate it!
We are your people! Every face you see at Voices of Hope is someone in recovery or someone whose life has been impacted by the disease of addiction. Even before you walk through the doors of our center you are part of this community.
The Voices of Hope Community Center at 450 Old Vine Street in Lexington your place to find community and support. VOH services are free; here’s how we can help:
- Recovery coaching – one-on-one coaching to help you navigate through your recovery.
- Telephone Recovery Support – That’s right. We’ll call you each week to see how you’re doing, listen and offer support – no matter where you are on your path.
- Recovery meetings – We support all styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Recovery. Here’s the schedule.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers – see our calendar of events here!
- Community – The Voices of Hope Community Center at 450 Old Vine Street in Lexington was created for you. Here you’ll find folks who have walked a similar path and are wanting to move forward together with you into lifelong recovery.