The VOH Recovery Community Center (450 Old Vine Street, Lexington, Ky.) is our home base and we hope you will make it yours! What you’ll find when you step through our doors:
- A group of positive people who want to help and have the resources to.
- One-on-one coaching services to help you along your recovery journey.
- The opportunity to sign up to receive a weekly phone call from someone who cares.
- All styles of recovery meetings, including SMART Recovery and SMART Friends & Family meetings
- Overdose response training
- Employment and housing resources.
- Social events such as yoga and holiday get togethers (see our calendar of events here!)
- works to reduce the stigma around drug and alcohol addiction through our speakers bureau and community awareness events, such as the annual Overdose Awareness Day.
- awards scholarships to put higher education within the reach of those in recovery and their families.
Voices of Hope will not discriminate against anyone applying for or receiving assistance or services based on race, color, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, political beliefs, disability or veteran status or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity or any other the classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Your Recovery Community Center delivers peer-to-peer recovery support services using its volunteer force as the deliverers of these services.
Social Capital is Important
A critical recovery nutrient for any community is a safe and supportive recovery environment that offers a variety of recovery supports. A Recovery Community Center (RCC) is a place free from stigma that offers peer recovery support to the entire Recovery Community, regardless of pathway.